CANCELLATION, REFUND, UP AND DOWNGRADE AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
This event has a cancellations, refunds, substitutions, upgrades, downgrades policy.
It is important to note that most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance. Therefore refunds are only possible well in advance.
Please note that full payment is required when you enter to qualify for a refund, should you wish to cancel your entry.
- 75% of entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing (via email – firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before the 1st December 2022.
- 50% of entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing (via email – email@example.com) on or before the 1st January 2023.
- Direct substitutions will be allowed provided you find someone to take over your entry. All financials in regards to the actual entry is to be sorted amongst yourself and the substitute candidate. R100 substitution fee applies to all substitutions, and you will need to inform us of your intent to substitute/sell your entry so we can ensure we get all the necessary and relevant information.
- We allow Upgrades and Downgrades of entries (IF space is available in the race you wish to Upgrade/Downgrade to). We charge a R100 fee for the Upgrade or Downgrade.
If you are Upgrading your entry you will need to pay the difference in the entry fee.
If you are Downgrading you will NOT receive any refund on the difference in the entry fee once the refund policy has been closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any up or downgrades.
- No Cancellations/Refunds, Substitutions, Upgrades, Downgrades will be accepted/allowed after the 1st February 2023. NO EXCEPTIONS.